Monday 24 March 2008

LAST WEEKEND IN PA!

Hello all, for what is possibly and probly my last OS post.

Hope you all had a good Easter... mine was good too... Thanks for asking! spent it with a lady from work (Sabrina and Ben and fam) at their place out of town - very nice brunch! And then the Easter bunny came! It was a nicer way to spend an Easter overseas then what i had originally planned... at home... alone...

Then on Sunday night we went out to dinner at a brazilian restaurant called Fogo de Chao... Best meal of my life!! We each had a coaster infront of us... green side up means load me up... red side up means skip me this time... Only problem (actually it wasa good thing) was that the waiters came with giant skewers of meat every 20 seconds or so... So if you were quick enough with flipping the coaster there were piles of meat on your plate in what seams like an instant... there were 15 differnet kinds of meat being brought round... From sirloins, Filet mignon, rump and ribs and so much more... check out their menu here http://www.fogodechao.com/dining.htm and watch all the different meats scroll thru! Amazing! Thanks John for 'taking us'!


In the photo Left to right are Shiela (from DirtyFranks), your trulely, Ben (Sabrinas Husband), Debra and Doug (friends from the bar), Sabrina (from work), Rob and John (also from Franks), Dick (Moberg - boss man and drinking partner) and Sarah (Drinking partner when Dick goes to bed) and Bunny in the middle!

And thank you to Paul from uni... For getting me here in the first place and organising this non stop party... I mean "Industry Experince"... Had an unreal time (I can see how its hard to leave this place and the people here). If the fulltime workforce (away from the poolshop) is like this I dont know what you are all complaining about... I love it! Hope you all had a good time without me... I'll see you all from next week!

Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your handsome face, can't wait to see it in person. Have a fabulous week

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant.

Who'd have thought you are something of a wordsmith? Great blog.

Regards,

Cheeko