Friday 8 February 2008

PHILLY INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW

Just less then 1000 cars and it took me 3 hours! A stressful but I did it! I thought I had finished and was about to leave when I saw signs for another level below... and it was almost a big! It just had all the fancy cars - Mercs, Porsches, Ferraris, Bentleys, Suzuki, Kia and Hyundai... Seriously! I'm not kidding! But my camera battery was dead so photo evidence unfortunately!!
'09 Mustang (cant see any differences!)

Ford concept interior


Ford F250, 5.5L turbo diesel for $35,000 US! Unbelievable!


Dodge Ram


Dodge - eqivelent to the Monaro, plenty on the roads!


Dodge with optional plough accessory


Chevy pickup

Chevy Comaro - in production next month (I think)


Pontiac G8 (replaces GTO), look familiar? This is $29,900 US (thats even less in Aussie dollars!)


Cadillac Escalade

Ford Concept

Audi R8 - seen them on the road too!

Buick concept


Toyota Hilux equivalent


Toyota Landcruiser? Nope - Sequoia!


Sequoia pick-up, Matt, you need to upgrade for $32,000 US!



1 comment:

MOM said...

I said you wouldn't need a wardrobe - just hang your clothes on the floor, like at home. Next frig photo, hope to see some "other" stuff in the frig. Can you include yourself in a photo or two? Love you.