Thursday 31 January 2008

PHILADELPHIA


Dear Diary...

Sorry guys, never done this before - not sure how to start or what to include. The post below was just a test to see how this all worked, but yes, mum did make this cake last year for Christmas (thanks Mrs Kearney for the recipe!)!

I'm leaving tomorrow (for Philadelphia - for all of you who aren't my friends) at 4.15pm, just wanted to put something up here before i sent u all the link. Dont check back for a while, it might take me a few days to update this - not sure how this is all going to work yet.

Anyway, I'm outa here, you all have yourself a good time without me! Look after yourselves.

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Jakey Wakey hands off snakey. Isn't it funny how distance makes the heart grow fonder, when you are yonder? Do they wear undies in Philly? Try not to get a cap smacked in your trap. Clap.

Jake and Dom said...

Thanks mac for your insightful comments... I'll try to stay clear of the cap in my trap smacking hommies. And yes, as far as i can tell- they do wear undies over here! A habit I think you should employ. And what ever happened to the second clap?